NWG Automotive Repair
Why Do We Need Fuel Injection Service?
From the first time your engine is started, dirt, carbon deposits and varnishes are formed in your vehicle's fuel systems, on the intake valves, and in the combustion chamber areas. To prevent buildup in your fuel system, check your owner's manual for recommended service intervals and have your fuel system cleaned by a professional service center. Here are some symptoms that are caused by carbon buildup:
- Engine pinging.
- Poor acceleration.
- Hesitation or lurching.
- Lack of or poor performance.
- Repeated stalling.
- Rough idle.
- Poor fuel mileage.
A fuel carbon cleaning system process will remove carbon deposits from your vehicle's fuel system, injectors, intake valves, and combustion chamber. This cleaning process will not damage your vehicle's fuel system or engine components. A typical fuel injection service will include the following procedures:
- Clean fuel injectors.
- Clean throttle body air intake.
- Inspect fuel lines and fuel rail.
- Pressure test fuel pump and system.
- Inspect pressure regulator, vacuum line, and all connections.
- Decarbonize intake manifold, intake, and exhaust valves.
- Decarbonize combustion chamber and pistons.
- Run an exhaust emissions test.
The benefits of Fuel-Injection Service
- Saves you money - improves fuel mileage and heads off costly repairs.
- Reduces the risk of breakdowns.
- Contributes to the overall performance of your vehicle.
- Reduces air pollution.
- Increases safety and dependability.
- Prevents you from voiding your warranty.
- Accepted here: